This week, members of the Kinetex DAO community have discussions on effective ways of expanding the community and accelerating the adoption of Kinetex. One proposal from the members is to establish an ambassador program. This program might help to raise awareness about the project, grow the community, and accomplish our mission more quickly.
Here are some topics that we think we should discuss regarding the possible ambassador program to ensure that it is beneficial for Kinetex and the community and exciting and easy to understand for future participants:
- Ambassador tasks. What tasks should participants do, and which social media networks and channels should they focus on?
- Rewards. We need to decide on rewards that Kinetex DAO can offer to ambassadors. One suggestion is unique NFTs designed by the members of the community.
- Rewards' worth and weight. If we go through with NFTs, we also need to decide on their worth and weight, including whether they can be sold or transferred at all and how many points they give users.
- Criteria for becoming an ambassador. What qualifications should potential ambassadors have, if any? For example, should they know a lot about Kinetex beforehand, or can they learn in the process? Should there be a minimum level of knowledge in marketing or community building? Should they have a particular follower count?
- Ambassador levels. We should establish ambassador levels and clearly define the requirements. Describing each level will simplify the process of tracking their progress and give them a sense of accomplishment as they advance through the program.
Discussing these topics can help the Kinetex DAO community to create a successful and rewarding Ambassador Program, so we are open to feedback and suggestions.
Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas on the Kinetex official Discord channel.
Thanks for the ongoing support!
Kinetex Network: Website | Kinetex dApp